April 11, 2016
Weekly Happenings - 5th Six Weeks: Week 7
- No School
- Lesson Plans Due @ 8:30 a.m.
- Minimum of 12 grades in gradebook
- PLC - RLA and Math in Library
Wednesday, April 13
- Faculty Meeting @ 3:45 p.m. in Library - Student Survey Training
Thursday, April 14
- Think College Thursdays - wear jeans with college t-shirt
- Student Survey - 2nd Period
- Davis - Meeting p.m.
- SBDM - Meeting @ 3:45 p.m.
- Concillio Graduation @ 6 p.m. in Auditorium
Friday, April 15
- PAY DAY!!
- End of 5th Six Weeks
- Faculty Jeans Day w/ Spirit Shirts
- Admin meeting - 9:30 a.m.
- Friday Night Lights
- Saturday School - RLA
- Baseball vs. Cary @ Hillcrest - 12:30 p.m.
- Baseball vs. Marsh @ Hillcrest - 2:15 p.m.
- Softball vs. Marsh @ White - 12:30 p.m.
- Softball vs. Cary @ White - 2:15 p.m.
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR COMMITMENT TO MEDRANO!
THIS WEEK'S BIRTHDAYS
Guillory - April 11
Wallace - April 17
Miller - April 25
Reikow - April 27
April 19 - Verify Gradebooks
April 25 - Issue Report Cards
Francisco Medrano Middle School - Key Actions 2015-16
1.) Sustain a positive culture and climate, through increase parental involvement and positive behavior interventions.
2.) Improve the quality of instruction for students in reading and writing through effective and differentiated professional development.
3.) Improve student achievement for students all in all core content areas through continuous progress monitoring.
4.) Develop a common culture of high achievement expectations that promote college readiness.