Baltz Sunday Storytime
and Weekly Announcements March 20, 2022
Things You Should Know This Week
Hello Baltz Families!
Monday March 21st is World Down Syndrome Day- All members of our community are encouraged to join in supporting this day by Rocking our Socks. Students can wear mismatched socks to school on Monday! We still have a limited supply of socks for sale. $2 per pair. Sales support the Down Syndrome Association of Delaware.
Students in Grades K-3 will all be leaving their chromebooks at school. If you haven't yet, please send your child's charger back to school along with their chromebooks. Computer Carts will be returning to the classrooms.
Arrival/ Dismissal Parking Lot Safety:
Continuing to become more safe- thanks!
If you arrive at school to drop off or pick up your child in a car, you should join the CAR LINE.
In the morning- proceed around the building to drop them off all the way through arrival at 9 am.
In the afternoon- your child should be a car rider!
Mask Wearing is now optional in school. Click here to view district communications regarding updated policies.
- Click here to view a copy of the message to families in English and Spanish.
- Updated Process Maps COVID-19 Process Maps for Red Clay Students/Staff redclayschools.com/covid19.
Covid 19- Health Screener
Every day before sending your child to school you must do the Covid-19 Screener! If your child does not pass the screener, they must stay at home until cleared by a physician or until receiving a negative Covid Test.
Some Testing Dates:
- DeSSA Testing for students in grades 3, 4, 5 begins in May.
- School Doors open at 8:45. There is no supervision outside before 8:45. Walkers should not arrive at school before 8:45.
- Students will go outside to play during recess, as weather permits. Please send your child with weather appropriate clothing for outdoor play.
Scroll down to learn more about:
- Coming Soon- Mark Your Calendars
- Sunday Storytime
- Baltz Bears PTA- Get the Box Tops App to earn money for our school
- Daily Covid-19 Screener info for Staff and Students
- Baltz Title 1 School Information
- Resources for Parents: Dress Code Details, Links for the General Parent Handbook and the MTSS (Positive Behavior ) Parent handbooks and other parent resources
Translation Tools / HERRAMIENTAS DE TRADUCCIÓN
Para ver este boletín semanal en español u otro idioma, use estas herramientas:
Check out this week's episode!
- Ms. Hattley reads The Impatient Caterpillar
- The Mindful Minute with Mrs. Papa: The Snake Breaths
Mark Your Calendars!
- March 21st Rock Your Socks
- March 25th -MTSS - In School Event- March Madness
- March 31st - Marking Period 3 Ends
- April 1st - Grading Day - No School for Students
- April 5th - Baltz Bears PTA Meeting - 5:30 pm - Zoom
- April 7th - Easter Baskets of Hope Giveaway 12:30-2:30- while supplies last
- April 8th- The Masked Reader
- April 14th - MTSS - Play Day - In School Event
- April 15- April 24 - Spring Break
- April 28 - Kindergarten Registration Event - Evening
Daily Covid-19 Screener
Baltz Title 1 Parent Involvement Policy, Baltz Title 1 Parent, Teacher & School Compact, Title 1 Brochure for Parents, Red Clay Parent Engagement Policy & Red Clay Federal Programs Complaint Procedures
Resources for Parents
Dress Code Details
Click here to review policies for Baltz Elementary.
Click here to learn more about our supports for positive behavior at Baltz
Click here to learn more about our supports for positive behavior at Baltz in Spanish!