The HUG - Hello. Update. Goodbye.
A PBIS Tier II Intervention
Teacher/ Student Mentor Program
We have 20 students currently whom participated in our pre-study.
Self- Assessment - Complete by Wednesday - 3/13/13 by 5:00pm
The link = www.pbisassessment.org The code = 103543
Here are the instructions:
1. Go to the PBIS Assessment website at: www.pbisassessment.org.
2. Click “Login” on the navigation menu at the top of the home page.
3. In the “School” tab; enter your six-digit School ID (account number).
4. Click on the blue “Login” button. You will be logged into your school’s PBIS Assessment account. (Proceed to the correct survey instructions.)
Completing the Self- Assessment:
5. On the “School Dashboard” locate the Self Assessment Survey that has been opened for your school. Click on the arrow in the Launch column to access your survey.
6. Begin completing the survey by selecting your occupation and then responding to each question.
7. There are four pages in the Self Assessment Survey. If the school staff member does not know an answer to a question use the “Don’t Know/NA” option. The “Don’t Know/NA” option can also be used for the Priority for Improvement answer if the item is Current Status is “In Place”. As each page is completed, click on the gray arrow at the bottom left.
8. At the end of the survey, you’ll receive a notice that your survey was submitted successfully.
9. Click on the X to leave the survey.
10. Click on “Logout” button on the top right corner of the page.