WISDOM CIRCLE MASTERMIND
Accountability + Collaboration = Success
JUST SAY YES!! A lawyer says, 'YES!' to opening up her own practice. An executive reduces stress and increases productivity by 30%. A wellness center owner leads her team in a new direction. A non-profit manager reflects upon her future. A designer writes her first book. A coach finds her tribe and doubles her income. A teacher creates balance. An entrepreneur takes great leaps to challenge culture through his work. A manager brings compassion to leadership. Someone like YOU changes their life, contributes to the world in a BIG way and accomplishes major milestone goals. ARE YOU NEXT?
We're all in this Together
Your calling is BIG.
It's time for BIG support.
You care deeply about the work you do, how it touches lives, how it effects our community, how it effects the planet and how your contribution effects how you feel. There's something strong within you that yearns to 'give deeply' while sometimes feeling like you'd like to 'step away from it all' but you know you can't. There's bills, family, obligations and then there's your work-- the work you love (or want to discover). Things can get a little messy and chaotic. How do you weave what's important together-- sustainably, without falling apart at the seams?
Chaos is a reality of life. Finding a safe place to be real, be messy, be curious and to share ideas is rare. I believe we're all in this together and yet the truth is--- sometimes we feel disconnected, isolated and alone.
Hello, my name is Annelies. I'm an integrative life and leadership coach, facilitator, speaker and author who helps passionate professionals to navigate change mindfully and creatively.
My gift today is an invitation to join a unique mastermind group that rekindles your sense of connection, helps you achieve results and seeds incredible change in you and others.
Welcome to Wisdom Circle!
And that's good!
It's time to discover the leader within.
Welcome to Wisdom Circle, facilitated 6-month accountability mastermind group. It's for the passionate professional who's ready take action, values collaboration and needs space to think, plan and propel their ideas and vision forward. Bi-weekly meetings, accountability partnerships and coaching support helps professionals foster leadership, define themselves, grow their business, catalyze ideas, fuel their vision and solve issues while they gain traction, direction, community and peace of mind from personal and professional accomplishments.
Wisdom Circle seminars are a hybrid offering that combines in-person and online meetings. We meet in small groups of 6 to 8 people. This intimate experience enriches lives and alters how people lead, create and communicate, and invites them to embrace new ways to solve fundamental personal and professional issues. It's where collaboration, creativity and deep inquiry meet a touch of indigenous wisdom. Sound intriguing? Join us!
Wisdom Circle is aligned to serve YOU: the compassionate, purpose-driven professional, who's a bit stressed from juggling all those hats, AND who's wildly passionate about living a life and career that's aligned with what's good and what's right with the world. (Even if you're unsure of exactly what that looks like right now.)
Wisdom Circle is a commitment. It takes place at a specific time and place and is designed to provide structure, resources, leadership and support.
Wisdom Circle is a life-line. It's the thread that ties what's great about you; your experience, resources, passion and hunger to serve the world's greatest need.
Wisdom Circle is personal. It's an interesting, integrative and a fertile incubator-style forum where sharing is encouraged, safely teasing your best to show up.
Wisdom Circle is about possibility. It's about being true to your vision and values, while taking courageous risks to step up and step out.
Wisdom Circle is about community. It's an intimate and safe environment designed to coddle great ideas and soulful hearts. It's THE cohort you need.
Wisdom Circle is about collective & indigenous wisdom. It's about honoring and applying what we already know while exploring through the genius of nature, creativity and collective knowledge. It's definitely unlike any professional development seminar you've ever experienced before!
- value your ideas
- are ready to explore what's possible
- want to be empowered, gain traction, get organized, accomplish goals and create a plan to further your success ...THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
This link takes you to a secure Square site so you can change your life.
Why join a mastermind group?
For most of us, it's not safe to explore openly. Vulnerability, judgement, assumption, shame... but here in Wisdom Circle, YOU CAN BE YOU. If one or more of these resonate with you-- WELCOME HOME!
- Seeking fresh opportunities to step up and out as a leader
- Accomplished professional who's hungry for what's next
- Business owner striving to grow and accomplish goals
- Budding entrepreneur or seasoned professional who's tired of going solo
- Want to challenge yourself and others in a safe and thought-provoking way
- Curious heart searching for what's next and where you belong in the world
- Serious professional wanting to lead through a conscious-commerce model
- Looking to cross-pollinate with like-minded folks to foster great ideas
- Ravenous visionary, full of ideas ready to be launched
- In an 'off target' direction path that doesn't quite match your values or standards
- In a 'on target' direction that's working and needs a super-turbo-boost
- A bit burnt-out, over-stretched, too busy to even think about what you need
- A repetitive self-saboteur who's done with falling in your own hole again and again
- Brilliantly curious, creative and out-right brave (even if you don't feel it right now)
What can you gain from JOINING WISDOM CIRCLE?
- Get Present, Focused and Clear
- Accomplish Milestone Goals
- Design, Leverage and Grow Your Business
- Get Grounded and Organized
- Gain Perspective, Navigate Obstacles
- Gain Confidence to Move Forward and Follow-Through
- Leverage Resources, Creativity, Talents, Experience
- Calibrate Your Direction in Life, Business or New Path
- Let Go of Stagnant Patterns That Hold You Back From Doing What's Important
- Pioneer Legacy Projects and/or Shelved Ideas: book, webinar, product, etc...
- Be At Peace With Who You Are, The Work You Are Doing and Where You Are Going
INVEST IN YOUR SUCCESS!!
Your commitment includes these values and more...
- Goals Assessment to clarify your needs and visions
- Coaching every session to support your direction and growth
- Tips and Tools on Managing Stress, developing self-care and sustainable life practices
- Tips and Tools on Leadership and Sustainable business practices
- Exclusive Wisdom Circle Workbook filled with supportive guidance & room for deep inquiry
- Copy of Annelies' book From Chaos to Calm :: Leading Change from the Inside Out
- 12 two hour Bi-Weekly Group Coaching Sessions
- 3 half-hour Private Coaching sessions
- 6 months of support, guidance and accountability
New Wisdom Circle starts every 3 months
- Meets Bi-Weekly, First and Third Wednesday of the month
- 6-8PM (EST) in-person and via ZOOM (Easy to use online format)
- Groups are small to give each person time to be supported
- Includes 24 weeks of support through 12 sessions, exclusive workbook, shared resources & private coaching outside of group sessions
- $375 per month for 6 months
Here's what others say about the Wisdom Circle Experience
~ Maggie Strong, Acupuncturist in-training
"One of my biggest takeaways was the seemingly simple act of meeting people who were in similar positions and realizing that I was not alone in the processes of growth and change. No matter where my life takes me, I will always be grateful for the opportunity to grow and experience this innovative program."
~ Erin Edgar, P.A., Attorney with Legal Aid of NC
"I appreciate the insights and knowledge gained as well as the relationships forged and exceeded my own expectations by at least 30%!"
~ Steve Hand, BNI Executive Director
"Wisdom Circle is an invaluable resource for both budding entrepreneur and seasoned professional."
~ Ben Townsend, L.Ac., Dipl. O.M. (NCCAOM), M.S. Owner Townsend Acupuncture
"While I still have so much to do and so far to go, I am now excited about the journey rather than paralyzed by the unknown."
~ Monica Shannon Owner, Open Door Yoga & Wellness Center
"Wisdom Circle served as a collaborative atmosphere, where I felt comfortable synthesizing my thoughts and goals, and start building a vision, professionally. Annelies is a model of what coaching should be. She's extraordinary!"
~ W.V. , MBA, CPA
"Wisdom Circle is great support! So grateful for the experience. I'm writing my book!"
~ Adryin Glenn, Author & Designer, Glenn Designs
"If you want to take action and raise your game, she’s your coach! Annelies is powerful!”
~ Woody Wood, Owner & Founder of Choice Auto Repair
"I feel calmer, more at peace with my business and created sustainable systems to curb overwhelm."
~ Elyse Archer, Owner Six Figure Sales Coaching
"Wisdom Circle created a space for me to goal-set, explore, reflect, connect, make progress and most importantly GROW!"
~ Laura Shulz, Health & Wellness Coach
"I am grateful for the guidance and time to explore. Wisdom Circle gave me the foundation I needed to make some big decisions."
~ Stacy Edwards, Executive Assistant & Business Owner
Annelies M. Gentile, MA, PCC Conduit for change
From Broadway to blacksmithing to divorce, death and Dubai, Annelies is no stranger to change. Through the fire, she's learned to be resilient. Today she's a pioneer thought-leader with a presence-based approach to coaching, helping professionals navigate change, mindfully, creatively and successfully. Having traveled 22 countries and 47 US states for business and pleasure, Annelies discovered that most people want the same three things: to be heard, to feel safe and to hold a sense of belonging. How we get there is what triggers conflict and separation. Getting comfortable with what’s uncomfortable is important and matters to all of us.
Her education includes a master’s degree in coaching (Maryland University of Integrative Health), additional graduate studies in creativity, conflict transformation and peacebuilding (European Graduate School in Switzerland), transformative leadership (Tai Sophia Institute), and is PCC professionally accredited with ICF (International Coaching Federation).
No matter who she serves, Annelies believes the secret to success is compassion. Her client list includes leaders, entrepreneurs, and executives from companies to fields of government, healthcare, law, education, non-profits, arts, tech, science and sales including IBM, City of Raleigh and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.