March 21, 2016
Hope you enjoyed the first day of Spring on Sunday. Although it hasn't been a bad winter, it's hard to believe that it is already Spring.
This week we wrap up our Reading Incentive month. Monday is a "Stop, Drop and Read" day, Tuesday is our guest readers day and Thursday is the closing assembly. The assembly will be at 9:00 am. Don't forgot to forward any pictures you have from any of the Reading Incentive events to Kristen and me.
Spring Break starts on Friday. I found an interesting blog post, 21 Things Every Teacher Should Do While on Spring Break, that I thought you would like. Enjoy your break!
Here are some pictures from last week...
THIS WEEK AT TJC
AM: Trish/Tracy, DeNero, Mazzota(Reid)
PM: Gronemeyer, Bayer, Richmond
Monday, March 21
- 2 & 3 Grade Level Meetings with Mark Bower, Teacher Center (see email)
- "Stop, Drop & Read" Day
- Board Of Education Meeting, 7 pm, Board Room
Tuesday, March 22
- SST, 9:30 am, Reading Room
- Guest Reader Day
- K & 1 Grade Level Meetings with Mark Bower, Teacher Center (see email)
- PTA Pie Fund Raiser Pick Up after school
Wednesday, March 23
- Test Proctor Meeting, 8 am, TJC Library
Thursday, March 24
- Reading Incentive Closing Assembly, 9:00 am, Cafetorium
Friday, March 25
- Spring Recess Begins - No School