Identity Theft 101 by Bri Dickson
Get the 411 on Identity Theft and how you can prevent it.
Ten Ways to Protect Yourself From Identity Theft:
- Guard your social security number, PINs, passwords and account numbers.
- Monitor bank statements and credit card statements.
- Shred documents.
- Make sure websites are secure.
- Be cautious when sharing computers.
- Guard your laptop, cell phone, PDA and other technology against theft.
- Keep copies of cards and documents.
- Treat mail with care.
- Avoid phishing scams.
- Be cautious when using the ATM.
You may ask how can someone steal your identity? Well, I'll tell you.
- old-fashioned stealing