Fall Photo Contest
at La Salle Retreat Center
Calling all photographers!
- Photos will be judged in 4 categories: Best Fall Colors, Best Grotto, Most Striking, and Most Unique
- No fancy camera equipment necessary. Photos must be taken by YOU and must be taken on La Salle property between the dates of Sept. 22, 2014 and Nov. 30, 2014.
- Contest is open to ALL participants excluding employees and their immediate families. We only ask that you are respectful while on this Holy Ground.
- Each person may submit up to 5 photos.
- Photos will be judged blind (without name of the photographer attached).
- Judges decisions are final.
- By entering you give La Salle Retreat Center the exclusive rights to use, publish, and reproduce your photo for any purpose.
- Prizes to be announced.
- Complete rules and conditions available at the bottom of this flyer.
Submit photos by November 30 via LasalleRetreatPhotos@gmail.com
Questions about the contest can be directed to the same email address.
You’ve seen some awesome pictures of the natural and historic beauty at La Salle, but have you ever given yourself the chance to put your own creative genius to the test on these Grounds?
La Salle can be breathtaking and awe-inspiring year-round, but Fall is a particularly beautiful season here. And with 6 grottos, 2 reflection areas, the Stations of the Cross, a historic building, and 160 acres - the photo opportunities are almost endless! The Grounds are your canvas – capture the beauty!