E. P. Roberts Primary School
"Hallmark of Excellence!"
"OUR LEADER OF EXCELLENCE"
OUR ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
Mrs. Maneica Pratt, Vice Principal
Mrs. Lauretta Marshall, Senior Mistress
Dr. Clinton Josey Sr., Senior Master
Theme for 2014-2015
Weekly Bulletin: December 8th - 12th, 2014
Monday, December 8th, 2014
"Serving with Excellence!"
Word of the Week - PEACE
"Freedom from disturbance; tranquility."
I am a student of excellence. I will come to school every day. I will come to school on time. I will do my best always. My behavior will show that I am responsible, respectful and in control. My goal is to be the best me that I can possibly be.
Verse of the Week Romans 12:18
"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."
JOKE OF THE WEEK
These are excuse notes from parents (with their original spelling), collected by schools from all over the country.
- My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
- Please exkuce Pam for being absent from skool. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Dear School: Please exscuse Cecil being absent on June 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.
- Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
- Please excuse Marvin from Physical Education lessons for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
- John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
- Ray was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
- Bethan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
- Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
- Please excuse Ray from school. He has very loose vowels.
- Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the runs.
- Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
- Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse Eddie for being. It was his father's fault.
- I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wears.
- Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
- Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
- My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
- Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
- Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
- Please excuse little Jimmy for not being in school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the doctor.
CHRISTMAS PRODUCTION DONATIONS
CHRISTMAS PRODUCTION & TREE LIGHTING
Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
Wednesday, December 10th, 2014
Thursday, December 11th, 2014
Friday, December 12th, 2014
"DIS WE CHRISTMAS"
"ENHANCING OUR PRACTICE"
CHRISTMAS TERM DOCUMENTS
Report Cards are due to your immediate supervisor on Wednesday, 17th December 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
Please ensure that you have the following documents completed and turned into the office by Friday, 19th December 2014.
- Openings for September - 44 days
- Openings for October - 35 days
- Openings for November - 40 days
- Openings for December - 20 days
- Total Openings for Fall Term - 139 days
- Grade Books
- Scholastic Report (Number of A's, B's, C's, etc.)
- Grade Sheet (containing final grades, G. P. A.'s and positions)
- Honour Roll Sheet
In addition to the above, you are kindly asked to submit the following:
- Grade Level Scholastic Report
- Statistics Book