The ED Tech conference season is underway and PLEFDOM is en route. I will field e-mails as much as possible but please rely on your CTC (Kenneth @ Guilford), PACE Team or Amplify Tablet Support should you have technical difficulties. Refer to the PLERC for help integrating personalized learning.
Guilford: Kenneth's last day at Guilford is Friday, January 23. Please swing by the PACE office and offer your thanks for all he's done to make this a successful initiative for the Tigers. We will miss you!
Allen: Remember to upload your flipped lessons to Sharepoint by January 27. You can review the Blendspace on Flipped Resources by joining course yqqn.
Bring your charged tablet to every workshop
- January 19-23: PLEFs at FETC
- Monday, 1/26: Davis @ Guilford (PLE Observations)
- Tuesday, 1/27: Davis @ Guilford (PLE Observations)
- Wednesday, 1/28: Davis @ Allen AM (PLE Observations)/Guilford PM (Digital Tools to Advance Formative Assessment at 3:30/Media Center)
- Thursday, 1/29: Davis @ Allen (PLE Observations and Digital Tools to Advance Formative Assessment at 3:30/Media Center)
- Friday 1/30: Davis at WSA