L3 Quizzes DUE
きんようび (kinyoubi-Friday)- Feb 17, 2017
Today's Important Info:
- L3 quizzes are DUE TODAY.
- Please don't forget to take your quiz for lesson 1 AND lesson 2.
- Please use the Quizlets to study your vocabulary and Hiragana for this week. You can find those links below.
L3 Speaking Assignment was due YESTERDAY.
You can use the Quizlet flashcards before you take this test, if you need too. This quiz is not counted as a grade, but it will be good to do to prepare you for your Hiragana part of your mid-term exam.
If you need more study/review over your lesson 3 vocabulary, please go to this Quizlet to practice! ^o^
You can use the Quizlet flashcards before you take this test, if you need too. This quiz is not counted as a grade, it can help prepare you for the lesson 3 quiz.
Grammar Video for Lesson 3 by Oey sensei ^o^
Lesson 3 Wrap Up
- L3 Content Assignment
- L3 Writing Assignment
- L3 Cultural Discussion (don't forget your 2 comments)
- L3 Speaking Assignment
- L3 Language Coaching Sessions 1 & 2 (If you missed a session, make it up ASAP.)
- L3 Hiragana Quiz, L3 Vocab & Grammar Quiz
- Module 1 LinguaFolio Assignment
Students who got the extra credit! ^o^
It's in the order of when the student's answers were submitted, and correct:
- Dobbs san
- Temkampol san
- Thompson san
- Lin san
- Hennessy san
- Siu san
*OK, so does anyone else want to try the extra credit from Wednesday?! *\^o^/*