GCHS Store Ethics
Honesty within the store
- Always honestly admit to faults even when you think you may get in trouble.
- Theft takes away from the store's earnings and is criminal activity.
Keeping the store clean
- A clean store automatically provides the store with a good image.
- Don't let your friends peer pressure you into giving products to them for free.
Handling Cash or Checks
- Any time you deal with money in the store make sure it is stored properly and never left unattended.
- Know that you are trusted with handling money.
Checking for accuracy
- If you are unsure of a price be sure to ask about it so you are not causing the store to lose a profit.
Treat the store materials with care
- Never should you bang on a cash register because it is not doing what you want, instead ask the teacher to help you find a solution to the problem.
Take the job seriously
- If you clown around while in the store more than likely you will mess something up so prevent that by doing the opposite.
Treat co workers with respect
- Know that you are not the only employee in the store and that everyone is just as important as anyone else.
Appreciate the fact that you are in the program
- Act as if you are grateful to be in the store because you were chosen against others to be in the program.