We are thankful for your support, during these trying times. There is nothing we want more than to have our students here at school with us. As you know, the safety and security of your child will always be at the forefront of the decision making process. Please know that we appreciate you, your flexibility and grace, as we work through the details for the upcoming weeks.
The McGregor staff is most grateful for the time we did get to spend with our students. In a short juncture, we were able to make impactful memories that will last a lifetime. For right now, we look forward to the moment when we will be back together.
Important Scheduling Information
By the end of the day today, November 18, 2020, your child's classroom teacher will send you the remote classroom schedule, via Classroom Dojo or email. This schedule will be specific to your child's teacher/grade level. If you have any questions about that schedule, please contact your child's teacher.
Procedure for students without internet access:
- Parents need to contact McGregor Elementary (only one per family is needed)
- The school will contact the parent after the internet transaction has been completed.
- The parent will need to contact Buckeye Cable, using the information from the building to schedule installation.
If the family has had their service cancelled for non-payment in the last 6 months, cancelled their service in the last 6 months, or are currently on a paid plan from Buckeye then they do not qualify. If Buckeye declines them the building re-opens the ticket asking for a cell phone based hotspot.
The WLS Technology Department issues a HotSpot and uses the pony to send it to the building so the parent can pick it up.
The hours will be from 11:00 to 4:00 at Whitmer in front of the field house.
The district will use the same procedure as were implemented over the summer.
- This will include the community and is open for children 0--18.
- Children do not need to be present to pick up meal bags.
- No reservation is required.
- Bags will include 10 breakfast and 10 lunches.
If you have any questions, please contact Deb Warren at 419-473-8458.
Parent Teacher Conferences
November 23-27: Conferences & Thanksgiving Break
Success in school is dependent upon the relationship between the home and school. It is important that our staff meet with each child's parent/guardian to discuss their progress. NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS ON THESE DAYS.
Due to conferences and Thanksgiving break, there will be NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS the week of November 23rd - 27th. There will also be NO REMOTE instruction this week.
- Monday, November 23rd: Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Tuesday, November 24th: Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Wednesday, November 25th - Friday, November 27th: Thanksgiving Break
Parent/Teacher Conferences: Have you scheduled your time?
This year, WLS elementary conferences will be virtually on Monday, November 23rd and Tuesday, November 24th. Your child's teacher will be reaching out with scheduling information. If you have any questions please reach out to your child's teacher or the office.