Member Crush Monday!
THIS WEEK WE'RE CRUSHING ON DIAMOND SPONSORS - APARTMENTS.COM
Spring Multifamily Insights Forum on Wednesday, April 21
We are excited to announce that Apartments.com will host our Spring Multifamily Insights Forum on Wednesday, April 21. It will be a great day of national and local economic insights, trends in consumer behavior, and innovations in search technology. Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of the market and with specific actions they can take to better connect with and convert prospective renters. All sessions are complimentary and open to clients and prospects.
Registration is available at apartments.com/springforum. Attendees may attend any and all of the following sessions:
- CoStar State of the U.S. Multifamily Market – an in-depth look at the state of the national economy, apartment market, and the trends that will impact us all this year.
- CoStar State of the Local Multifamily Market – a closer look at how your local market is performing in 2021 and the daily rents, availabilities, and other trends that matter to you locally. We’ll have 43 markets represented.
- The New Fundamentals for Post-Pandemic Renters – presented by Streetsense, the leading multifamily social media agency, and Apartments.com’s retained social media agency. This session will dive into how renter priorities have changed in the last year and how multifamily owners and operators can speak to these new priorities to generate more interest and leases.
- Renter Search Behavior – One Year Later – Jordan Silton from Apartments.com will share the latest insights about renter behavior in the past year, predictions about which trends will stay, and specific suggestions on how advertisers can optimize their Apartments.com listings to stand out to prospective renters.
- Rethink Readiness – Google will introduce attendees to what’s new and next in the digital consumer journey, how and where people are moving, and valuable insights about how communities and management companies can get ahead of these renter trends.
- How to Capitalize on Multifamily Market place Innovations – Dan Russotto from Apartments.com will speak to new and improved tools for renters and PMCs as well as innovations in both the overall industry and Apartments.com to improve the search experience and help you better market to renters.
Did you know that Apartments.com can be your full service solution to manage your property’s online presence? We offer a host of services in connection with your advertising on the #1 ILS Network, Apartments.com.
We offer Website Design and Hosting, Social and Reputation Management, Resident Retention, and Lead Management Tools.
Give me a call to find out more about how we can help solve your most pressing online issues.
Contact Brandy TODAY!