The Do's and Dont's
- Always respect others.
- Have a sense of humor but NOT at the expense of others.
- Assist others when help is wanted.
- Be clear about the tone of a statement if it is questionable (Can you say emoticons?)
- Use proper grammar.
- Proof read at the end of post for grammatical errors and to check to make sure the tone is clear.
- Be culturally aware and try not to offend someone based on cultural differences.
- State political opinions unless necessary.
- Post anything Grandma wouldn't approve of.
- Say anything about someone you wouldn't say to their face.
- Use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS .
- Post one word or single phrase answers as it may come off rude.