Imagination Texas 30th Year
April 3rd-4th, 2020
Registration is Now Open!! Deadline is January 17th!!!
Imagination Texas 2020
Friday, April 3rd, 11:30am to Saturday, April 4th, 2pm
300 Trinity Campus Circle
Fort Worth, TX
YOU MIGHT BE ASKING, "WHAT DOES MY $80 REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDE?"
- Two days of workshops lead by nationally known Deaf and Hard of Hearing artists.
- Meals - Dinner Friday night, breakfast and lunch Saturday.
- Dance with D.J. Friday night
- Lodging for one night
- Opportunities to make new friends and explore the world of artistic creativity!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER!!
SPACE IS LIMITED!
November 1, 2019- Registration opens.
- Complete rooming list- include bus drivers, teachers, interpreters and any staff accompanying your students. Invoices will be generated when registration has been submitted.
- Changes to rooming list are allowable until January 31, 2019. Changes MUST go through Kristal Bullock at email@example.com or 817-596-0024.
- Refunds can be requested/issued until January 17, 2020.
- Your registrations/space is guaranteed only when payment has been received.
January 17, 2020- Registration closes.
- Last day to register.
- Last day for refunds, if applicable.
- No additions to rooming lists allowed after this date.
- Registrations received after January 17 will be added to the wait list.
February 14th, 2020
- Submissions to T-shirt Art Competition Due
February 28, 2020
- Payment due to Imagination Texas office.
- Unpaid invoices will cause school to be added to the wait list.
- Payments not received may result in a loss of reservation.
For More Information:
Lauri Bevan, Executive Director - firstname.lastname@example.org or (817)- 870-1141.
Angela Belding - email@example.com or (817)- 454-4361.
Note: These policies are meant to help the I.T. Planning Committee so as not to waste crucial resources and money. They are intended to make the program more efficient and better organized
Hotel for Imagination Texas - Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North-Fossil Creek
Friday, April 3rd, 5pm
2540 Meacham Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX
Located in North Fort Worth, we are returning to a hotel we have used for years during our Imagination Texas Weekend. Your hotel cost is included in your $80/participant fee.
T-Shirt Art Competition
Imagination Texas 20/20, Deaf Vision: 30 Years and Beyond
Put your creative energy to work! The Imagination Texas planning committee will be accepting t-shirt art competition submissions in the near future. Cash prizes are awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
Important Rules to Know:
1. 4 color maximum will be used on the shirts.
2. Digital entries only! Send photos of art work, scans of artwork or digital media to:
Start planning Now! Deadline is February 14th.
Imagination Texas Planning Committee
Dianne Fisher - Co-founder and Chair of Imagination Texas
Lauri Bevan - Executive Director, Imagination Fort Worth
Cynthia Andrews - Curriculum Specialist- Imagination FW
Rachel Parnell - Production Manager-Imagination Fort Worth
Luisa Alejandra - Imagination Fort Worth
DiAnne Allison - Program Supervisor, Denton RDSPD, Retired
Angela Belding - Associate Coordinator, Brazos River RDSPD
Kristal Bullock - Administrative Assistant, Brazos River RDSPD
Holly Cates - Supervisor, Irving RDSPD
Regina Davis - Sign Language Instructor, Tarrant County College
Anne Darr - Educational Consultant, DHH Services, ESC Region 11
Teresa Gonzalez - Assistant Professor of Professional Practice, Texas Christian University
Heather Hughes - Executive Director, Deaf Action Center
Darenda Kirby - Assistant Director for AI/VI Services, Fort Worth ISD
Twyla Loftin - Educational Specialist, DHH Services, ESC Region 11
Daymond Sands - Sign Language Lab Assistant, Tarrant County College
Sammie Sheppard - Director, Sign Language Interpreting Program, Tarrant County College
Sonya Stephens - Teacher of the Deaf and Interpreter Coordinator, Fort Worth ISD
Susie Tiggs - Statewide Lead, DHH Services, ESC Region 11