The Mesilla Message
Mesilla Elementary Newsletter: January 2023
A Word from your Instructional Leaders
Happy New Year!
We hope you all had a restful Holiday break and a Happy New Year 🎊! It is our honor to thank all of our parent volunteers who were able to give our staff the gift of time on 12/15/22. We are excited to begin our Spring semester this Thursday, 1/5/23! As soon as we have completed our Middle of the Year assessments, we will share the data with you all.
It is so important for kiddos to have a nice breakfast to start their day. We serve breakfast daily from 8:00-8:15 a.m. Please support your child and their learning experience by striving to have to school by 7:55. This will allow them to walk in with their class, have a morning greeting from their teacher and enjoy breakfast with their classmates. As a school, we begin instruction at promptly 8:15. We appreciate your support with your child's education.
Amanda Castillo firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Manes email@example.com
Mesilla Instructional Leaders/Administration
Please use our Mesilla Website as your one stop shop for all things Mesilla! We will use to post announcements, reminders, staff contact info and all district / school events.You can download an app called "Las Cruces Public Schools." Once app has downloaded, you may select Mesilla Elementary and any other LCPS school you wish to follow. mesilla.lcps.net
Leader in Me Habit 4
Middle of the Year Testing
- 1/5/23 First day of Spring Semester
- 1/6/23 Report Cards available on Parent view
- 1/16/23 No School MLK Holiday
- 1/17/23 PTO meeting @ 2:45 in library or zoom if you can't make it
- 1/20/23 100th Day Celebration (more info to come)
- 1/26/23 Bilingual Family Literacy Night 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- 1/27/23 LIM Assembly Habit 4 presented by 3rd Grade and Enriched Learning Day