How is the disease contracted?
Its very contagious and can spread person to person
Lives in a infected person's throat
It can contaminate food and water
What are the symptoms of the disease?
- Sore throat
- Headache and stomach pain
What are the treatments for the disease?
- Poliovirus vaccine because it protects people from getting polio
What are the recovery chances?
- You probaly die from polio
- The symptoms could probaly get worst than it already has been
What does the virus look like?
What group does the virus belong to?
What characterisitcs of the virus
- Polio manint affect children under 5 years old
- 200 infections lead to irreverisble paralysis
- Polio cases have decreased over 99%