Keeping you "In the Know"...
"Learning begins at the edge of your comfort zone."
- 1st grade Cluster 3 Planner was revised and reloaded
- 3rd grade has a spiraling CBA for Cluster 4 (please make sure teams look at the info/note on Forethought)
- 2nd-5th grade Cluster 4 Planners have been revised and uploaded as of Jan. 28 (so some questions may be addressed on the updated planners on Forethought)
MATH PROFESSIONAL LEARNING for SECOND GRADE
For those teachers who will be participating in the learning, please sign up on Eduphoria Workshop so that you can be granted SBEC credit.
- Friendly reminder: MOY assessment data should be entered into Aware by the end of today.
READING SIMULATION DATES Window:
The reading simulation is ready to go and at the print shop. You do not have to administer the one at PrintShop, you may create your own.
3rd Grade: 2/29-3/18
PD REMINDERS per grade level:
- Kindergarten - April 1, 2016
- First Grade - March 25, 2016
- Second Grade - March 18, 2016
- Third Grade - February 26, 2016
- Fourth Grade - February 19, 2016
- Fifth Grade - February 12, 2016
We will celebrate the successes teachers have had with implementing the ELAR cluster pre-assessments and the utilization of that data in developing common formative assessments. Teachers will need to bring (1) an example of how they have used the ELAR cluster pre-assessments to create CFAs and (2) a technology device.