Weekly Eagle Newsletter
Fall 2020, 10th edition (Oct. 19 - 23, 2020)
The Weekly Bulletin includes items that are relevant for this week as well as upcoming information.
Hispanos Unidos Club Creates Project Celebrating Hispanic/Latinx Heritage Month
AG FFA Compete in Regional Competition Virtually
The College & Career Center is hosting virtual college representative visits. This week, Pomona College, UC Berkeley, Admissions Workshop with AHC and UC Merced! Click here to schedule your appointment to learn more!
Learning Percussion Virtually
Seniors, The Counseling Department has created a slideshow for you to get the help you need to complete your college applications.
If you are having issues with your Chromebook, do the following...
Please follow the instructions
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom of the left panel, select About Chrome OS.
- Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
- Select Check for updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
There is so much information to share! Check out the Live Updates page on the Counseling webpage! It is your one stop shop for up to date information.
Need help? Teachers have scheduled tutoring times! Click here to meet with a science or math teacher.