The integral of the derivative of the exponential of the...
Resources for the Math Classroom
1. Crocdoc: Mark up, fill out, and collaborate on PDFs, Word documents, PowerPoint slides, and web pages. Students can collaborate together over the web using various types of documents or presentation materials.
2. Haiku LMS: Haiku LMS offers a full suite of tools to help teachers teach, students learn, and everybody connect online.
- Website Creator
- Collaborative Activities
- Assess & Report
- Connect Everything
- School Exclusives
- Full Feature List
3. CaptionTube: This is great for students who have difficult hearing and also for ELL students. Offer viewers a transcript to read with Youtube videos. Create and edit closed captions in multiple languages. Export captions and upload them to your YouTube account.
5. Hot Potatoes: The Hot Potatoes suite includes six applications, enabling you to create interactive multiple-choice, short-answer, jumbled-sentence, crossword, matching/ordering and gab-fill exercises for the World Wide Web. Hot Potatoes is freeware, and you may use it for any purpose or project you like. It is not open-source.
6. Questionaut: Math and Science can be boring. Make it a little more interactive and fun with this game. Journey through strange worlds and test your knowledge of English, Math, and Science on this magical mission to recover your friend's hat.
8. Student Publishing: Make paperback storybooks and professionally typed, hardback classbooks. Make free books from every student's story. Make a free book for the classroom where every student is an author and illustrator of a page in a classbook.
9. Addictomatic: We don't do much research in math, but maybe we should. There is a ton of history in math. Let's talk about it. Find news, videos, photos, blogposts and more here. Set out by source.
1. Mental Math Secrets on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mental-math-secrets-your-secret/id372386413?mt=2) Learn to do math calculations quickly in your head. This is useful for any math students in any level. This helps with test taking to as it frees you from calculators and applications.