What's Kickin' in Kindergarten?!
May 2nd - May 6th
Flipped Video Lesson
Unit 8-Wonders of Nature: Plants and Animals
Math Topic 16: Analyzing, Comparing, & Composing Shapes
* create 2D shapes from various materials and drawings
* recognize that shapes can be combined together to make other shapes
* identify solid figures that roll, stack, or slide on a flat surface
* make shapes by combining 2 solid figures
* use logical reasoning to solve a problem
roll, stack, slide,
same size, same shape
IMPORTANT FROM DR. SHARP
You must enter the building from the main office and get a sticker. We must be vigilant for our children's safety. At this point in the school year, they do not need to be escorted to class. Staff is stationed throughout the building to help students get where they need to be.
Thank you for helping make Fairmount safe and secure.