The Walden Weekly
School News You Can Use - Jan. 13, 2023
Dear Walden Families,
I hope that your family enjoyed your winter break and are off to a fantastic 2023! While it isn't always easy getting back into the swing of school routines after a long break, we had a great week and were so happy to see our students back at school!
As a reminder, we have no school on Monday as we honor Dr. Martin Luther King Day.
Our Upcoming Monthly Theme Days!
Kindergarten Registration For 2023-2024 is Now Open!
Have an incoming kindergartener (or know someone who does?) The registration process for the upcoming school year is now open and the earlier we know who is coming, the better we can plan! Just go to www.dps109.org/kindy to learn how to begin the process. Please reach out to our registrar, Rosa Castillo (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Photos From The Week
- Monday, January 16 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day (No School)
- Thursday, January 26 - 1st Grade Music Show
- Wednesday, February 8 - Bingo Night
- Wednesday, February 15 - 4th Grade Music Show
- Monday, February 21 - Presidents Day (No School)
- Tuesday, February 22 - Teacher Institute Day (No School)
- Monday, March 6 - Pulaski Day (No School)
- Wednesday, March 22 - 2nd Grade Music Show
- March 27-March 31 - Spring Break (No School)