So THIS IS SPARTA
- Lovers of war.
- Centered on warrior culture.
- Fought till they were 60 years of age.
- One of the most feared army's in the world.
- The ultimate hoplite warriors.
- Attacked with Swords, Spears, and Bow.
- Led by two kings.
- Had a council that created laws.
- The council was led by the two kings and eighty two elders .
- There cultured was focused on military.
- Schooled kids to learn about combat.
- they would also learn music,writing, and sports etc
Spartans Daily life
- Every kids would go to military camps at age seven.
- Men in the military would teach kids about combat.
- Young men in the military were taught to endure pain
5 interesting facts about the Spartans
- As the battle city they had a lot of battles.
- Like Messenia (743 B.C- 723 B.C) ,Persian,Pelopnnesian(431 b.c-401 b.c) , and Thebes.
- All of the of there battles were very bloody and gory
- Life was focused on war.
- Babies were killed if deformed.
- Spartan women were very well educated.
- Boys started military training when they were 7 years old.
- Spartan women were well respected.