News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- What a week... This has been quite the month! I cannot thank you enough for your enormous support of our three digital learning days! I am SO proud of our class.
- Digital Learning Day Make-up Work... if you were unable to complete any part of the Digital Learning Day work, I will leave the activities up for the weekend. Please plan to have them finished by Monday. Thank you!
- 100th Day!... We will be celebrating the 100th day of school on Monday!!! 80 days left of kindergarten. So exciting! We will do lots of activities that focus around the number 100. In the past we have invited the kids to dress up like 100-year old ladies and men. I know we have had quite a week this week, but please feel free to participate in any way you wish! They can dress up as little old people, wear something with the number 100, etc. Or, they can just come as they are! We will make a hat for everyone to wear.
- $2 Game Day... next Friday, January 26th, kids may bring a $2 donation and an electronic device, board game, or LEGOS from home. All proceeds will go towards the PTA's End of Year party fund which pays for our kids' parties in May.
- Report Card Envelopes... please sign and return the report card envelope- you can keep everything that's inside!
Remember to send RED folders and library books in on Thursdays!
See below for some pictures of us exploring shapes!
- Practice sight words (list below)
- Write stories at home... try to label the pictures or add sentences by saying the words slowly and recording the sounds that you hear!
- Count to 100 by tens and ones
- Write your numbers 0-20
- Count groups objects accurately (20 or less)
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **