Tiffany Creek Elementary Monthly Newsletter
We are quickly approaching the beginning of October and finishing our first full month of school! Whether your students have been here in-person or remotely, I want to thank you for encouraging them to follow all of the new safety protocols, new instructional methods, as well as be engaged academic learners. As always, please reach out to me or any of the staff at Tiffany Creek with questions you have in regards to our school.
Tiffany Creek Elementary Principal
What's Happening Around Tiffany Creek?
In Science, students are learning about the 5 senses. Can you guess which sense is being tested in this picture?
Big books provide so many learning opportunities for our students to see the words, hear the words, and listen for voice changes in their teacher to help understand the text.
2nd grade scientists are experimenting with rocks, properties and classification.
1:1 devices has made learning smooth for our 3rd graders. They are using Seesaw and will transition to Google Classroom later in the year.
Students are using Math Notebooks to keep track of their own learning.
Students have been working on Zentangle designs in Art class.
Google Classroom instruction taking place so students can turn in assignments digitally and teachers can provide effective feedback as well.
Clean, Sanitize, Disinfect
Thank you to our custodial staff for all of their hard work to keep TCE safe for our staff and students.
Mrs. Sweeney is always wearing a smile and ready to work with students, classroom teachers, and gather data for needed supports.
Clean, Sanitize, Disinfect
From the Counselor's Office
From the Nurse's Office:
Parent teacher conferences will be held on October 19 and 22 from 5-8 p.m. and October 23 from 12-4 p.m. Teachers will be sending out a sign-up link from SIGN-UP GENIUS as they did for our open house this past August. You will need to sign up for each child separately.
ATTENTION: Virtual Conferences are available as well. Please sign up for a conference time or contact your child's teacher to set up an appointment.
Because we will continue to physically distance during conferences, please limit the number of adults attending to 2 per child.
Picture Retake Day. Retakes will be taken during school ONLY.
No School for Students.
Flu Shot Clinic for Staff and Students.
- Drop off starts at 7:30 a.m. We do not have staff ready to supervise the early room until that time.
- Be ready to exit the vehicle...we have some super speedy students who are ready to go!
- Pull ALL the way forward to allow for as many cars as possible to be in the "ZONE".
- Refrain from parking, unless you are coming in to pick up remote learning materials during this time.
- Pass S-L-O-W-L-Y if able after picking up.
- PLEASE PUT YOUR CELL PHONES AWAY if you are in the PICK-UP ZONE. We want to make sure our students and other drivers are safe.
JMC ONLINE FORMS:
- If you have not yet filled out your online registration, including the 26 questions regarding all things about your child, please do so as soon as possible!
- Mrs. Bird's class was the first to have ALL student information in! Let's see if we can have everyone in by next month's newsletter!
THANK YOU, Families!