Senior Class 2023 ~ Weekly Newsletter
October 10th - October 19th, 2022
IF you are currently enrolled in Mrs. Bowers English 4 class, you will be called out tomorrow, Oct. 11th from 8:45-10:45 am to the cafeteria.
IF you are currently enrolled in Mrs. Ellis English 4 class, you will be called out Wednesday from 8:45-10:45 am to the cafeteria.
IF you are a concurrent student and can join us on either day, I would appreciate it!!
ICAP is a graduation requirement and we have some clean up work to get done in order to post the statement on your transcript that you have completed the ICAP process for your 4 years in high school.
*Concurrent students- if you can't come tomorrow or Wednesday, we will have a time that will be mandatory to meet!
**Virtual students- if you can't come tomorrow or Wednesday, we will have a time that will be mandatory to meet!!
YOU WILL NEED YOUR CHARGED CHROMEBOOK!!!!!!!!
College Fair @ CAMERON (Duncan site)
In order to attend you will need:
1. Your parent will have to call and sign you out with the front office on October 19th or October 20th (before (9:00 am)
2. You will need to make sure you sign in with Mrs. Cook at the front desk at Cameron in order to NOT be counted absent!!
3. Use the QR code below to register
I encourage you to email me! Please make sure you are sending an email with a subject line!! I try and check all my emails before 5pm everyday and respond back ASAP! If you send me an email over the weekend, I will answer on Monday morning. I do my best to get back with everyone in a timely manner.
2023 GROUP ME for Parents!!
The attached link is for the parent GROUP me! Please let your parents know how important it is to be on the GROUP ME. -- this is a great way to make sure that everyone is involved and knows about all the Senior events!!
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED: either click on the button below or please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- include your name and cell number in the email
- ****** If you want to be added to the group me, SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND NAME to Marinda Cook at email@example.com. You MUST respond to the group me or you will be removed after a few days of non-response! (just click the heart)
Senior Swing - Forms due Oct 12th!
Project Graduation Golf Tourney is Oct 28th
I am working on your graduation checks and making sure that you are all set to graduate with the classes on your current schedule!!! If you have a concern, please see me ASAP!!
Click here to sign up!!
Sign Up Genius for Senior Sunrise (Parents!!)
NOVEMBER 4TH!!! SENIOR PEP RALLY!!
As this event gets closer, I will be sending out TONS of information about the Pep Rally and Senior week as well as a schedule for events!!
ELKS Most Valuable Student Scholarship
This is a great scholarship!
Come by if you have any questions!
Cap and Gown pictures are rescheduled for OCT 26th!!
IF you have not taken your cap/gown picture, you need to make sure you have this date on your calendar!!
Cameron (@Duncan Site) College Fair
Cap and Gown RETAKES - or anyone who has not taken their picture!!
Project Graduation Golf Tournament
October 31st - November 4th:
Senior WEEK! More information to be announced!
Senior Pep Rally!!
Project Graduation Meeting