Blue Team HootaThon Updates
$$ Ways to Raise $$
Have you raised your $100 minimum yet? If not, don't worry because we are here to help! Here are some easy ways to fundraise:
- Blast the link to your Donor Drive on social media
- Host a late night food fundraiser with friends
- Visit the HootaThon office to send letters to your family and friends
- Ask 10 friends to donate $10
- Sign up for one of our canning trips below
Do You Have Cash or Checks to Donate?
Color Wars: Week 2
You're on the Blue Team for Color Wars 2015. What's next? Click on the event names below and sign up for some of the exciting games and events we have coming up!
Upcoming Color War Games & Events:
- Dodgeball: Sunday, 10/18/15 12PM-5PM, Pearson 145
- Penny Wars: Thursday, 10/22/15, 10AM-2PM, Alumni Circle
- Scavenger Hunt: Saturday, 10/24/15, 12PM-2PM, Atrium of SAC
Be on the lookout for a Morale Captain or Executive Team at all Color War Events or HootaThon fundraisers and sign in with them in order to gain points for your color team. The team with the most points at HootaThon will be rewarded with special privileges!
Temple Made, Chop Saved!
Every year during our event, HootaThon takes the time to honor the Temple students who were treated at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. If you are willing to share your story at HootaThon by either creating a poster or speaking, please fill out this short Google form!
If you have any questions or concerns please email Sandra DiFilippo at HootaThon.CHOP@gmail.com
Philadelphia Union Game Fundraiser
Come watch the Philadelphia Union take on international superstar Kaka and the Orlando City Lions. A portion of that evening's ticket sales will be donated to our local CMNH and HootaThon. You may buy your tickets through the Union website at: www.philadelphiaunion.com.
- Click Tickets and click 'Enter Promo Code' from the drop down menu
- Enter the promo code "HOOTATHON"
- Select your seats in designated area