Your Guide To Surviving
Eisenhower Middle School
What Does It Take To Fit In?
Understanding Your Schedule
Under the section titled "Days" there will either be a number one or number two. Each day at Eisenhower will either be a day one or day two. Depending on which day it is, your classes may be different. If there is a number 1 and 2 next to each other, it means that you have that class on both days. For example, I have language arts every day, but I only have gym on day 1.
Your schedule will also tell you what room number you have each class in, your teacher, lunch pin, and locker combination.
Using Your Locker
On the first day of school you will have time to practice opening your locker. Don't worry if you don't get it the first time, you will eventually.
After the first day of school, you are also allowed to come back to decorate your locker if you want to!
A or B?
The teams are split up randomly using a computer. Don't worry if you are not on the same team as your friends because you will still see them in the hallway. You might even have the same lunch or study as them!
- You can buy a chromebook bag on chromebook night to carry your chromebook and other school supplies. You can even customize your bag. If you don't want to buy a chrombook bag, a drawstring bag is good too.
- Eisenhower has a lot of events like the Halloween social, winter social, the school play, and dip n dots parties.
- On some half days, you can buy a snack from the snack cart so remember to bring money
- If you don't get to lunch early enough, you might not have time to eat or they might run out of the food you want. Remember to get to the lunchroom quickly.
- If you don't know where your classes are on the first day, don't stress. There are people in the hallway that will give you directions if you need help.
- During study you will have the opportunity to do your homework!