Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
Has over 1.11 billion users using the site each month
Has over 554,750,000 users, over 135,000 new users coming in monthly.
Over 259,000,000 users have signed up for LinkedIn
- Inviting "friends" (people to talk to) outside their field of expertise, will most likely end in failure.
- Asking for a recommendation from a company you don't know well will not work, it is a waste of time.
- Make sure your profile is accurate and realistic, if it is not people with doubt your professionalism.
- Learning Twitter slang, is recommendable
- Do not make posts about your company, it will cause you to lose followers.
- Repeatedly asking your information to get retweeted is annoying, so DON'T do it.