NCVPS ESPAÑOL 3
WEEK 16, December 11-15
Con la Sra. Aguirre
What's due this week?
What's due the rest of the semester after Unit 8?
I will be contacting parents in the next few days to let you know if your student is on pace with the class or missing assignments.
Please speak with your student and make sure they complete all units of the class including the Final Required Live Class, the Final Exam and the Final Project.
There are two parts to the Final Project. There is the project itself (Part 1) and a reflection in English (Part 2).
When completing the exam section -- there is only one attempt. The exam consists of about 5 sections with approximately 30 questions. It is not timed.
The Final Project/Exam together count 20% of a student's final grade. 10% for the Final Project and 10% for the Final Exam.
The class will close Friday, January 12, at 11:55 pm when all assignments are due.
Some tips for the Final Project!
- Don't forget that the Final Project has two parts, the project and a reflection (the reflection is in English).
- Make sure to do both parts!
- Use a web 2.0 tool. (Google Slides and PowerPoint are not acceptable.)
- Make sure to have an audio that is separate from your narrative. (Don't read your narrative for your audio.)
- Make sure to have a Works Cited for pictures even if the pictures are your own or from the Web 2.0 tool.
- Make sure you have vocabulary and grammar from each unit!
- Write good sentences, don't make lists of vocabulary words.
- Proofread your project before submitting.
- Make sure to do both your Final exam (10% of your final grade) and Final Project (10% of your final grade) .