4 POINTS ACADEMY
K - 8th School, IQUEST Afterschool & Summer Programs
4PA STUDENTS WIN STOCK MARKET GAME
WHO WE ARE - 4PA SCHOOL
- Open House - Tuesday - 10:30-11:30AM
CHILDREN'S BUSINESS FAIR - THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER!
SUMMER PROGRAMS - REGISTRATION OPEN!
- Summer Quest (Full or Half Day Care)
- Summer Camps (AM & PM) - Discount Code extended
- Summer Academics/Summer School
DIRECTOR'S COLUMN - SUMMER CARE, CAMPS, ACADEMICS
4PA Students Win 2019 SIFMA Stock Market Game
The SMG is an example of the experiential learning opportunities integrated into the 4PA curriculum, where students do much more than learn core curriculum from a textbook or online curriculum. 4PA is committed to developing the next generation of entrepreneurs and business leaders. The SMG and the upcoming Children's Business Fair are examples of the opportunities we provide our students to be actively engaged in and to apply their learning to real life business endeavors.
In addition, our program provides opportunities for our students to stay engaged with frequent hands on activities, team building exercises, field trips, foreign languages, sports, art and music! We provide this type of environment because we want our students well versed and prepared for High School, College and beyond.
To learn about our innovative program, visit our website at www.4pointsacademy.com or give us a call at 512-991-7950 to schedule a visit.
Who We Are - 4PA School
We are a school that:
- Challenges our advanced learners
- Enables our students and teachers to work one-on-one and in small learning groups.
- Provides our teachers with the flexibility to focus on the academic and social needs of each individual student
- Provides opportunities for our advanced learners to participate in programs such as the John Hopkins Gifted and Talented Program
- Does not waist valuable learning time preparing students for the STAAR exam, and instead encourages and stimulates depth of knowledge in core subjects
- Promotes project-based and hands-on learning
- Exposes students to Enrichment activities (architecture, art, music, coding, sports)
- Develops proficiency by our students in foreign languages (Spanish and Chinese)
- Promote the entrepreneurial spirit and develop business acumen in kids by hosting an annual Children's Business Fair
- Simulates real world experiences though participation in activities such as the Stock Market Game
We are a community that is passionate about learning!
Children's Business Fair
Saturday, April 27th, 10:30am-12:30pm
12550 Country Trails Lane
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
FULL DAY & HALF DAY OPTIONS
Our SUMMER QUEST Program allows parents to enroll their kids for one or more weeks of fun and engaging activities, including a selection of camps, academic and other enrichment, and indoor and outdoor playtime. Summer Quest will run for 10 weeks and parents can select to enroll from one to 10 weeks.
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR FOR ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION -- 512.537.7664
Director's Column - Have Your Children Spend Their Summer With Us!
It's almost summertime! Time to start thinking about what to do with your children over the long summer break. For parents needing a full day (or half day) of weekly care during June, July, and/or early August, 4Points Academy provides SUMMER QUEST - a perfect blend of activities to fully entertain and engage your children. With Summer Quest, kids are exposed to a variety of fun activities each day, from arts, crafts, theater performances, music, sports, board games - including chess, and more. Additionally, we provide the children with educational content, including math games, reading, handwriting, spelling, and other grade-appropriate activities, all done in a fun, participatory way to keep their minds active. One goal of our program is to eliminate "brain drain", which often occurs during the long Summer break. For interested parents/kids, we also provide beginners Spanish once/twice a week. In addition, our full day attendees will be enrolled in a half-day camp, selected from our variety of camps offered each week.
Call us to find out more about this incredible program that is guaranteed to truly engage your child for the Summer. Visit our SUMMER QUEST Page for more information and to register.
- Rolling Admissions for 4Points Academy - Enroll for Fall 2019 - Join the Academic Journey!
- Enrollment Open for Summer Quest & Summer Camps
- Enrollment ongoing for Afterschool Programs, including MindQuest and Classes
- April 19-22 - Easter Break - 4Points & IQuest closed
- April 23rd - Open House - 4Points Academy
- April 26th - Summer Camps discount period ends
- April 27th - Children's Business Fair - 10:30AM - Towne Square
IQuest is our afterschool program which provides afterschool care, enrichment classes, and tutoring. IQuest also provides summer camps and other special programs for kids in the surrounding neighborhoods of Four Points, Lakeway, & Cedar Park.