By: Icil Gittings
2. Gold recived it's name from the word geolo meaning yellow.
3. Golds family group is 11
4. The period group is 6
General information about gold
2. The atmoic mass is 196.97.
3. The atomic number is 79 on the peridic table.
4. It has 79 protons and electrons.
5. Gold has 118 neutrons.
6. There is 1 valence electron
7. Gold is known for have 36 diffrent types of isotopes
2. The boiling point is 5,378 degrees F
3. The desity is 19.32 g/cm3
4 amount on gold on earths crust is 3.1*10-7%
5.It's standard state is solid.
2. Gold is found pure.
3. In our daily lives gold can be found in jewlery, screen printing, and in gold bars.