WISD Data Team Presents Edition #7
🐟 Back to School
22-23 CEPI Deadlines At-A-Glance
MiDataHub prep work need prior to publishing data for 22-23
There have been many inquiries about MiDataHub data flow for 2022-23 school year. However, to start the flow of this data, the below processes must be completed by the district’s PS administrator, first. By having the below stated work completed, it will help minimize the errors in processing data.
- Years/Terms for All buildings must be completed with TSDL codes
- All building Calendars must be completed
- All Teachers must have their PIC# entered
- Students must be scheduled into 22-23 course sections
- Students must have UIC number entered
- Resource Configuration Editor – Organizations tab
· Review these are the buildings your District would like to publish. If you are seeing WEOC holding buildings; uncheck them. Do not publish this data.
7.Code Mapping must be reviewed / adjusted if necessary
- Entry Types
- Exit Withdraw Types
- Grade Levels
- Grading Periods
- Staff Classifications
- Attendance Event Categories
- Behavior Categories
- CEPI Type
o Code Description (suggestions)
o 20 Firearm Possession - Handgun
o 21 Firearm Possession - Rifle or Shotgun
o 22 Firearm Possession - other than Handgun, Rifle or Shotgun
o 23 Other Weapon Possession
o 30 Illicit Drug
o 31 Alcohol
o 44 Bomb or Similar Threat
o 55 Arson
o 56 Other
o 60 Physical Violence with injury
o 61 Physical Violence without injury
o 62 Tobacco
- Cohort Type
- Mapping (Other) must be reviewed / adjusted if necessary
- Stored Grades
- Operational Status
- School type
- School Category
- Learning Preferences
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Need PowerSchool Tutorials?
- PowerSchool Start of Year Guide
- How To Setup Years and Terms
PS TSDL 22-23 Set-Up Info
For the 2021-2022 school year, districts had the option to use either of the available MI Teacher Student Data Link exports from their PowerSchool instance. Above is the summary of version 1.0 which will be available for use in 2022-2023.
There is a different setup process to use during SOY in preparation for next year. Be sure to view the PowerSchool Community video showing the steps needed by clicking here.
Meet the Data Team
Newsletter ideas? Please 🐝 involved by letting us know.