News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - September 18, 2020
Wednesday, September 30th: First day of in-person instruction for all traditional students
Thursday, October 1st: First day of in-person instruction for Hybrid 2 students
Monday, October 5th: First day of in-person instruction for Hybrid 1 students
Virtual Back-to-School Nights
Please look for an e-mail on the day of your Back-to-School Night with additional information. The e-mail will include a short video from Mrs. Adelman and instructions on where to go for the virtual Back-to-School Nights.
Teachers have the option to either pre-record their presentation and offer a live question and answer session through Teams or do a live presentation through Teams with a live question and answer session immediately after, again through Teams.
Tuesday, September 22nd: Mrs. Collin's (2nd Grade) Back-to-School Night at 7PM
Wednesday, September 23rd: AM Kindergarten at 6PM and PM Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd Back-to-School Night at 7PM
From the Desk of Mrs. Adelman
Hi Warwick Bears!
We are so excited to welcome back our traditional and hybrid students to school for in-person instruction, as well as continuing our virtual instruction for online students.
- Students enrolled in the 5-day in person traditional model will begin attending in-person classes on Wednesday, September 30th.
- Students enrolled in hybrid model "Hybrid 2" will begin attending in-person classes on Thursday, October 1st.
- Students enrolled in hybrid model "Hybrid 1" will begin attending in-person classes on Monday, October 5th.
- PLEASE NOTE IF YOUR CHILD IS ASSIGNED TO HYBRID 1 or HYBRID 2. (Find your child’s hybrid group assignment on the PDF version of the schedule under “Documents” on the left-navigation bar in the parent portal). This informs which days they will attend in-person classes.
Traditional and Hybrid Schedules:
Our traditional and hybrid students will attend school on the following time schedule. Warwick is a "C" school.
AM Kindergarten: 9:05 - 11:25AM
Grade 1-6: 9:05 - 2:45PM
PM Kindergarten: 12:25 -2:45PM
The daily schedule for ALL CBSD elementary schools (A/B/C schools) will be as follows. This schedule is in effect only for those students enrolled in the online-only program model. (This schedule is similar to the “Virtual Learning Schedules” distributed to families on Friday, September 11.)
Elementary School A/B/C
- Grades 1-6: 9 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- AM Kindergarten: 9 a.m. – 11:23 a.m.
- PM Kindergarten: 12:23 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
When students attend in-person, the mitigation procedures outlined within the district’s health and safety plan will be in effect. More details and information will be distributed to families next week in order to help you prepare your students to return to in-person instruction.
Please reach out with any questions.
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. Amy Adelman
Student Emergency Information
Dear Central Bucks families,
It is time to update your children’s “Student Emergency & Information Form.” This must be done each year. The process will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, and will ensure we have current contact information for you and your family. All CBSD families (with the exception of those who are new registrants for 2020-2021) are required to complete this update on/before September 30, 2020.
The online form will ask you to confirm and/or update the following:
· Demographic Information
· Emergency Contacts
· Health Information, including permission for emergency care and analgesic administration
· Media Release Preferences
Visit the CBSD Infinite Campus parent portal at www.cbsd.org/parentportal and don’t forget to hit submit at the end. You will receive an email verifying that your submission was received. Thank you!
Band and Strings Enrollment Information
Elementary Band and Strings Information
Download an infographic with links to lesson information, instrument offerings and rental information, how to sign up, and videos of student performances. CBSD asks that students enroll in elementary band/strings before Friday, September 18 to assure their spot as schedules are constructed. Find all the details here.