Hailey Parent Update
- 1-8 Candy Grams on sale Volunteer opportunity below
- 3 Crossing Guard Appreciation Day
- 4 Sci/Tech at College Park High School 10:00am-4:00pm
- 9 KISS Donut Breakfast- Kids Inviting Someone Special - Last names A-H Volunteer opportunity below
- 10 KISS Donut Breakfast- Kids Inviting Someone Special - Last names I-Z Volunteer opportunity below
- 10 Schenk Shop @ recess Volunteer opportunity below
- 14 Valentine's Day - Candy Grams Delivered
- 18 Go Texan Parade in Conroe
- 23 Language Arts Night
- 23 Hailey PTA Meeting
- 24 Schenk Shop @ recess Volunteer opportunity below
- 24 Go Texan Day
- 25 CISD YOUniversity 10:00am-2:00pm @ the Jett Center
- 27 120th Day of School - 1st grade celebration
We Need Your Help for Hailey KISS
Kids Inviting Someone Special is a day for Hailey Comets to celebrate someone special in their life. Students can invite an important person in their life for a quick donut breakfast. K.I.S.S. is February 9th (last names A-H) and 10th (last names I-Z). This is a special come and go event for our Comets! Please consider signing up to help pass out donuts and juice in the Hailey cafeteria/gym!
Candy Grams are back!
Beginning Wednesday, February 1st through Wednesday, February 8th we will be selling candy grams! Volunteers are needed during lunch periods to help sell the candy grams to our students and staff. Please check out the available slots and help where you can! Thank you!!
** A completed CISD Volunteer Background Check is required: Volunteer In CISD
Bubba the Cowboy Prince
Hailey Yearbook on Sale!
Order your '22/'23 year book here click the link below
Have pics from Hailey events? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Busy Spring Ahead!
The Hailey PTA is hitting the ground running this Spring Semester. Please take a look below and consider how you can be a part of the Hailey Fun!! Volunteers are vital to the success of all of our events. We guarantee a fun time AND you get to see your kiddo in their element. Many volunteers are needed (especially for carnival) so don't be shy!
1. Pssst... Wanna be in the know about Carnival? Are you able to help it come to life? We are looking for committee members to make Carnival a success! If you are new to the school, Carnival is one of our biggest fundraiser, but most importantly, it goes down as one of the MOST FUN events of the year! You will NOT want to miss it. Planning is underway and meetings will start soon. REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE if you can help. There is a place for everyone!! Carnival Date is: March 3rd
2. We also need volunteers for Schenk Shop. The kids love it and proceeds go to a scholarship fund for alumni Comets that are headed to college and aspiring to be teachers. SIGN UP HERE!
Attendance is the #1 predictor of student success.
It is vital that every student be at school every day to be successful!
Schenk Shop Sales
Hello Hailey Families! We need your help. Schenk Shop will be open every other Friday. We are looking for volunteers who can help run the shop during lunch hours. Please note: You will be responsible for collecting money from students. All volunteers must have completed the CISD Volunteer Application: https://apps.conroeisd.net/volunteer.
Save the Date: Hailey Carnival March 3!
JOIN HAILEY PTA
It’s time for another exciting school year to begin and an important part of Hailey Elementary is our PTA! Anyone can join PTA; Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Guardians, Teachers, Community Members, and Siblings in grades 9-12.
Hailey PTA supports critical academic needs, is an active voice on decisions that impact your child’s health, safety and quality of education, and builds a stronger, more inclusive school community.
There is no wrong or right way to be involved – anything you can give, whether it’s time or money, will support your child’s potential. We invite you to join because we can do more together than apart.
Questions? Contact Membership VP, Jessica at email@example.com
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS: (please select one)
___ $10 Membership - 1 Membership to the Hailey PTA
___ $25 Meteor Membership Bundle -Includes 1 Membership to the Hailey PTA and 1 school spirit shirt.
___ $40 Asteroid Membership Bundle -Includes 1 Membership to the Hailey PTA and 2 school spirit shirts.
___ $125 White Star Membership Bundle -Includes 2 PTA memberships, 3 school spirit shirts and a small star on the Hailey Elementary office wall.
___ $250 Blue Star Membership Bundle - Includes 2 PTA memberships, 3 school spirit shirts, a popsicle party for your child’s class (during school hours, date TBD), $25 pack of carnival tickets and medium star on the Hailey Elementary office wall.
___ $500 Red Star Membership Bundle - Includes 2 PTA Memberships, 3 school spirit shirts, 2 front row grade level program seats, $50 pack of carnival tickets, pizza party for your child's class (during school hours, date TBD) and large star on the Hailey Elementary office wall.
2022 Federal Report Card and Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)
The Hailey 2022 Federal Report Card and Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) have been posted on the profile page. The Federal Report Card and TAPR can both be accessed using the following steps:
From your school’s website:
- Go to "Our School/Campus"
Click “View School Profile"
Select “Accountability Reports”
Select "Texas Academic Performance Report" or "Federal Report Card"
Watch D.O.G.S. at Hailey
WATCH D.O.G.S.® (Dads Of Great Students) is a family and community engagement educational initiative. There are 2 primary goals of the WATCH D.O.G.S. program:
1. To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
2. To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
We believe that all of us want the same things for our kids and these values unite us. This program serves to bring communities closer together based on these values-based goals. Ultimately, our purpose is to change the country for the better by doing our small part to provide support to our educators and encouragement to our children.
Follow the steps below to get started!
- Complete the CISD Volunteer Application.
- Contact Mrs. Dumlao to schedule a date to volunteer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optional: Order your official Watch DOG shirt at the Watch DOG store.
Become a Library Volunteer!
The library is in need of parent volunteers to work one shift a week or one shift every other week. Library volunteers help check out books to students, return books to the shelves, and work on specials projects. Volunteering in the library is a great way to meet other parents and get involved with the school.
Morning Volunteer Shift 8:20 - 10:50 Classes include 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade.
Afternoon Volunteer Shift 1:10 - 2:50 Classes include Kindergarten and 4th grade.
Pre-K volunteers work on an as needed basis.
If you are interested in volunteering in the library, please complete the Conroe ISD Volunteer Application at https://apps.conroeisd.net/volunteer/ and email Mrs. Puller at email@example.com.
CISD is hiring!
Conroe ISD is now hiring Teacher Aides in campuses across the district. If you are interested in a rewarding career and making a difference in the lives of students, click here!
Sam K. Hailey Elementary
12051 Sawmill Road The Woodlands, TX 77380
Office: 832-663-4100 Fax: 832-663-4199 Bus Barn: 832-592-8800
The Conroe Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding these non-discrimination policies: Title IX Coordinator, 3205 W. Davis, Conroe, Texas 77304; (936)-709-7700 and the Section 504/ADA Coordinator, 3205 W. Davis, Conroe, Texas 77304; (936) 709-7670.