Reduce Carbon Footprint
What is a carbon footprint?
The best site was http://www.nature.org/greenliving/carboncalculator/ and the reason i chose this site is that it was the first site after I Googled "carbon footprint calculator".
What i learned from this site is that there are quite a number of ways to reduce your carbon footprint.
What is a carbon market?
How can you reduce your carbon footprint?
- You can do simple things like turning off the lights when you leave the room or shutting off your television or computer when you aren't using them.
- You can also walk or ride a bicycle instead of driving a car.
- You can avoid burning things like wood.
- You could turn off your heater or air conditioner when you don't need them.
- You can also avoid using hot water.