collaborate. innovate. empower.
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, April 19th, 11am-4:30pm
To be announced
Our initiative is to construct a positive space for social innovation:
Join the Stanford Women's Community Center at the first ever WCC Design-a-thon, where we will apply design thinking to pertinent women's issues.
- Dearth of women and minorities in STEM fields
- Body image, women's health products
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Dating/relationship abuse
- International women's issues
After a series of flash talks, participants will choose a specific topic to address and will then form teams of three or four to design a solution! Winners will receive a femtastic prize (tba).
- Kristen Lohse, The Body Positive
- Representatives from the SHPRC
- and hopefully... Debbie Sterling, GoldieBlox!!!!!
Co-sponsored by the Stanford Design Initiative