Children are beaten, trafficking, forced into child labor and harmful traditional practices, such as child marriage everyday.
- Approximately 126 million children aged 5–17 are believed to be engaged in hazardous work, excluding child domestic labor.
How can you help?
- Know how to take care of your child and what their needs are.
- Not leaving a child unwatched
- Not leaving a child in an unsafe place
- Not seeking necessary medical attention for a child
- Not having a child attend school
- Give them love and support
- Reach out to children in your community
How can you end it?
- The child's doctor can explain children's needs at every age. He or she can recommend places to learn more about parenting and child care.
- Local health and social service departments often have parenting classes. Social service workers also can help parents get assistance to ease their financial situations.
- Hospitals and community centers often have classes on stress reduction, parenting, discipline, and nutrition.
- Psychologists, counselors, and social workers can help parents and caregivers deal with problems like drug use, anger and previous experiences of abuse
- Help a family under stress.
- donate money to a organization that goes to place throughout the world to help save the other children in other countries.