JEPS Tech News 21
Term 1, 2018
• Introduces reliable, research-based information to students about digital media and their impact
• Offers a comprehensive yet balanced approach in addressing safety and security concerns, including ethics and behaviour issues, as well as digital literacy skills
• Includes research-based lessons based on the work of Howard Gardner and the GoodPlay Project at the Harvard Graduate School of Education
• Provides student-centred, media-rich lesson materials that emphasize skill building, critical thinking, ethical discussion, media creation, and decision making to students of all ages
• Addresses the whole community by providing materials to educate parents and families about digital citizenship
• Includes rich professional development resources such as tutorials, videos, and webinars . Our Scope & Sequence consists of three units for grade bands K-2, 3-5, and 6 one unit.