Archer Glen Elementary | November 9, 2023
Friday 10 | Veteran's Day Observed/NO SCHOOL for Students
Monday 13 - Sunday 19 | Shop for your School at Mud Puddles Week
Thursday 16 | Mr. Shuckerow reading at Mud Puddles @ 6:15 pm
Monday 20 - Friday 24 | Thanksgiving Break/ NO SCHOOL for Students
Friday 1 | Teacher Work Day/NO SCHOOL for Students
Wednesday 6 | Picture Retake Day
Monday 18 - Tuesday, January 2 | Winter Break/NO SCHOOL for Students
Shop for Your School at Mudpuddles
A Message from the District Nurse
We suggest that you check your child's hair regularly for head lice and would appreciate notification of any known cases. All information will be kept completely confidential. As a precautionary measure, if your child has long hair, please put it up while at school. For more information, please click here.
Nutrition Services Update: Milk for School Lunches
The Nutrition Services Department was recently notified by our milk vendor that they will be experiencing shortages due to supply chain issues for milk cartons, which could impact the availability of milk options for our school lunches in the coming weeks. This may mean that there will only be one flavor of milk option (instead of the standard two) or that juice may be served as an alternative as needed.
All cafeterias will continue to offer milk as usual until we are affected by the shortage. Juice has been ordered as a backup in the event that milk is not available to offer. Many school districts will be affected by this supply chain shortage, so it is a possibility that juice may also become unavailable due to higher demand.
We will continue to update families as we learn more information from our vendor. Thank you for your understanding.
PAC Volunteers Wanted
Archer Glen PAC is currently looking for volunteers to help with the following areas:
- Popcorn Fridays (signups are in Help Counter)
- Spring Carnival
To use the HelpCounter app, please follow these steps:
- Step 1 Submit your background check.
- Step 2 Contact Lyndsey Brewer at email@example.com to make sure that your background check has been cleared. This generally takes two weeks to clear.
- Step 3 Download the HelpCounter App onto your phone.
- Step 4 Create an account using the same email that you shared with the PAC coordinator.
- Step 5 Set your volunteer preferences and sign up for volunteer opportunities at Archer Glen.
Any questions about school-wide volunteer opportunities can be directed to Lyndsey Brewer, PAC Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
AG PAC Facebook
AG PAC Website
Background Check 23-24
Helpful Information and Past Newsletters
Archer Glen Front Office: 503-825-5100
Archer Glen 24-hour Attendance Line: 503-825-5110
- Patrick Shuckerow, Principal: email@example.com
- Jennifer Switzer, Administrative Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Morales, Attendance Secretary: email@example.com
- Hannah Stere, School Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Eagle Update
- Archer Glen Elementary homepage
- Archer Glen PAC website
- Help Counter App Instructions
- Archer Glen Supply List for 2023-24
- Enrollment Information
- Champions (after school child care)
- School Lunch Menus
- SHARE Center | (503) 825-5087
- Sherwood Community Information
- Sherwood School District Calendar
- School Boundaries