Are you fit to be president?
Job Opening: President of the United States
Alright, since you're still here I suppose you do indeed qualify!
- Power to cancel (veto) a bill. [Legislative]
- Control of the nation's military. [Executive] *This is probably most important because you could effectively nuke the world given an opportunity.
- Grant pardons. [Judicial]
- Make treaties. [Legislative/Executive]
- Receive ambassadors. [Executive]
- Appoint ambassadors and people to positions. [Judicial]
- Convene both houses (sometimes). [Judicial]
- Give State of The Union addresses (what fun!) [Executive]
- Commission officers. [Legislative]
- Replace court justices. [Legislative]
- Trustworthy: Keep in touch with the American people and be truthful
- Passionate: Have a drive to improve your country and not just make money.
- Be a level 5 leader: Show and command your authority in fair ways.
- Know how to command a military: Do it and your nation proud.
- Be firm in your beliefs: Don't back down in the face of adversity.
- Be an inspiration: Inspire others to be like you.
- Party leader: The representation of your political faction IE: attending a senate rally.
- Commander in Chief: Leader of the US military and commander of it IE: Inspecting a naval base.
- Chief executive: Administer laws and affairs of the nation by various means IE: Appoint CIA leader
- Chief of State: When attending public events, represent the US: IE Awarding medals to exemplary people.
- Chief Diplomat: Negotiating treaties with other countries and managing our foriegn affairs: IE visiting a country for talking with leader.
- Chief Legislator: Veto bills and offer some up for congress: IE suggesting a bill to ban memes.
As president, I would immediately set colleges to standards that are sane. I would eliminate social justice courses teaching false information and order schools to not favor minorities over those with better qualifications. This would be a hard thing to tackle but I could do it.