West Clermont School District
Academic Achievement | Courageous Culture | Future Ready
#WCconnects Parent Newsletter - March 25th, 2019
West Clermont Words Superintendent Blog Update
LAST DAY to Offer Your Thoughts on Our Student Success Thoughtexchange
TODAY is the LAST DAY to participate in our Thoughtexchange about student success. We value your input and would like you to help us identify how we can successfully prepare students for life in a rapidly changing and complex world.
We would like to know what values, skills, mindsets, experiences, and opportunities do our students need to be successful in learning and in life? Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts and rate the thoughts of others at https://my.thoughtexchange.com/#786063973.
We will use the results from this Thoughtexchange to understand the hopes, aspirations, and dreams that all stakeholders have for our students.
A few details about this process:
· This Thoughexchange is confidential. Your thoughts will be shared, but not your identity.
· Please be polite and respectful as you share and rate your thoughts.
· If you see a thought that is rude, hurtful, or identifies a person, or a group you can report it by clicking in the upper right corner of the thought. All reported thoughts will be reviewed.
· If you disagree with a thought, please assign a low rating to it rather than removing it.
· You do not need to rate all thoughts in this exchange. It is appreciated and recommended to rate around 30 over the time the exchange is open.
· Once you have shared your thoughts, you can then view and rate the thoughts of others, and discover what’s most important to your group.
This Thoughtexchange will remain open until midnight tonight. If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#WCconnects Parent Education Series
Our next #WCconnects Parent Education Series session “Your Child’s Digital Tattoo” is scheduled for Monday, April 1st from 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm in the Performing Arts Center (PAC) at West Clermont Middle School. Please join Stephen Smith from A Wired Family to learn more about the online habits of today’s youth. The session is free and open to the public. Please click the link for more information: Your Child’s Digital Tattoo
Elementary Meet and Greet Nights
- Meet the Building Principal and Assistant Principal
- Get a tour of the building
- Get more information from the building PTO
- Get any questions you have about the upcoming school year answered.
We want this transition for all of our students to be as seamless as possible. Please RSVP by clicking on the link below to let us know which night you will be attending. We look forward to working with you and your student. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
MercyHealth Medical Minute
MercyHealth West Clermont HealthPlex Upcoming Events
The MercyHealth West Clermont HealthPlex offers more opportunities for Health & Wellness in the community. Membership includes over 95 group exercise classes per week, unlimited use of our state of the art cardio and strength equipment, use of our warm water and lap pools, and a variety of special events and family programming.
Upcoming Events Include (Click on the links below for more information):
- Summer Swim Team Open House - March 29th
- Spring Weekend Plex Camp - April 19th and April 22nd
- Ballet, Dance, and Tumble - Start at anytime!
- Aquatic Easter Egg Hunt - April 20th
Wolfpack Pantry Introduces Birthday Bags
At Cincy Kids 4 Kids we feel all kids are special and deserve to be celebrated! We realize not every family has the means to provide a birthday party for their kids, the birthday celebration bag program is designed to ensure every child is celebrated on their special day.
The Birthday Bags started when a local school came to us to see if we could help them provide some birthday items to their kids on the weekend meal bag program. We feel it is such a great idea we want to be able to provide the opportunity to other schools/kids. See the form below for more information or to nominate a deserving student.