TLS Weekly News
Encourage one another and build one another up
September 26, 2014
FIRST FRIDAY IN OCTOBER
Students may wear their "Under Construction" theme shirts and jeans on Friday, Oct. 3. You'll be greeted at the door by Simon Meeks and his family and Tenley Yoder and her mom. Simon will be ready to give high fives to everyone and wants you all to know that he appreciates your support!
A walk and festival are planned for Oct.18 at the St. Joe County Fairgrounds, and all Trinity families are invited to join the fun and give their support to Michiana Down Syndrome. More info at michianadownsyndrome.org .
All School Chapel on Oct. 1
Celebrating October baptism birthdays are:
Katelyn VanLuchene, Alee Twitchell, Grace Hansen, Hayden Berg
Still need cookie dough?
It’s not too late! Online orders can still be placed until Tuesday, Sept. 30th.
- Go to www.marketdayfundraising.com
- Click on yellow SHOP NOW button
- Enter Sale ID #212940. Wednesday, Oct. 22nd is the pick up day for all cookie dough sales, from 2:30-5:30pm in the gym (unless you have it shipped directly to you).
September offerings were $399.98. These gifts will be joined with others at Concordia Univ. Wisconsin to purchase Bibles for children in Ghana. God bless these gifts!
The aroma from the parking lot will be making our mouths water next Friday, Oct. 3rd! The middle school is sponsoring a chicken BBQ to raise funds for their annual class trip to D.C. Stop in and pick up dinner from 11-5:30.
A Bushel of Fun
Our PK-2 staff had a great time hosting the Apple Family Fun Night on Wednesday! We hope the families that attended enjoyed the evening and their time together.
- Saturday, 9/27: Crusader Choir sings at 5 pm worship service
- Tuesday, 9/30: 5:30 & 6:30 Soccer games at Stanley Clark
- Wednesday, 10/1: 8:15 All School Chapel (K-8)
- Thursday, 10/2: Volleyball home 4:00 & 5:00 vs. Wildcats
- Thursday, 10/2: 7/8 Soccer home vs. RLA 5:00
- Friday, 10/3: Nelson's Chicken Sale for 8th grade trip
- Friday, 10/3: First Friday
- Tuesday, 10/7: Dig Pink Day