RHHS Wildcats News You Can Use
#WEARERH SEPTEMBER 24, 2021 #WEARERH
Important Upcoming Dates
- Herff Jones on East Campus for Class Ring, Graduation, and Letterman Jacket Orders - 9/27 after school - 6:00 PM
- Underclassmen Picture Retakes - 10/5
Staff/Student Holiday - 10/11
Staff PL Day/Student Holiday -10/12
PSAT/SAT Day & Virtual Learning (11th & 12th) - 10/13
- Attendance: As it relates to attendance and expectations regarding the check out process, please exercise the following should your child need to leave early: send in a signed note and have your student drop it by the attendance office in the morning. Phone calls, emails and faxes are not accepted. Please be sure to include a good contact number for verification. Once verified, the student will be given a class dismissal note, and sign themselves out.
- Wildcat Experience Dues: This week's Homecoming activities during the school day were brought to you by Student Council and funded by Wildcat Experience Dues! These dues also provide funding for awards, enrichment activities, positive interventions and events such as prom and graduation ceremonies. If you have not yet paid your student's Wildcat Experience Dues, please do so to help support all the "extras" that make the Wildcat Experience so special! Log in to MyPaymentsPlus and save $5 with the code EARLYCAT5!
Outstanding Wildcat Achievements
Please join us in congratulating Isabella Alvarado, for being selected to State School Superintendent Woods’ Student Advisory Council.Throughout the year, Isabella, alongside 65 other Georgia high-school students, will meet with Superintendent Woods to discuss the impact of state policies in the classroom. Congratulations, Isabella!
Herff-Jones on Campus
Thrillshare Student Sign Up
Dual Enrollment-IMPORTANT UPDATE
Please note that TESTS are required for admissions for 2022 for dual enrollment, as well as other criteria based on the school.
Your test score needs to reach your intended college/university with your requested high school transcript and DE application before they can make an admission decision, sometimes taking 4 weeks!
RHHS Deadline for Spring 2022 is December 10th. Please use the DE checklist as a resource to help you prepare for your meetings!
Richmond Hill High School Yearbook
These are the days your students will want to remember forever. Buy their yearbook now to make it unforgettable!
Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Registration
AP Exam registration is open now for students enrolled in year-long and semester 1 only AP classes. Exam fees are $100 each ($145 for Seminar and Research). Exam registration process includes two steps: joining each teacher’s AP classroom (myAP.collegeboard.org) and registering and paying for exams on Total Registration (www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/112525).
Students who are in an AP class now must register and pay for exams no later than Monday, November 8, 2021. We will have a second registration window for students who have semester 2 only AP classes. Please contact Mrs. Tanner (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about AP or the registration process.
Athletic Ticketing - Go Fan
Richmond Hill High School and Richmond Hill Athletics are excited to announce the use of Go Fan for our sporting events. Go Fan allows all event spectators to purchase tickets prior to events, or at the gate through your mobile device, avoid long lines, and limit person to person contact. Click here if you are interested in purchasing tickets for upcoming games/events for the 21-22 Athletic Seasons. Please see the attached flyer for more information, with more to come, as we get ready for our 2021-2022 athletic season. Go Wildcats!!
All students parking on campus, including dual enrolled students must have a parking permit. Parking permits should be displayed by the first day of school, August 3, 2021.
"Click Here" to access the student parking permit information and application for 21-22SY.
Regular Sale Permits: $65.00
Qualifications to Purchase a Parking Permit during the Regular time periods:
- Not on Obligations List
- Passing or passed at least 75% of classes
Hook – Medsker
Military and Family Life Counselor
RHHS Essential Information
7:30am-2:30pm/Buildings open at 7am
Certificates of Enrollment
Car-rider/parent drop-off information
Bus rider information- Bryan County Transportation Services
School nutrition information-
Breakfast and Lunch are both "Free" for students for the 21-22 SY
MySchoolBucks - Online Payment Portal
Questions regarding remaining lunch balances should be directed to Carole Knight (School Nutrition Director) email@example.com/912-459-5121
If you should need to discuss health information at length, please call to schedule a meeting. All clinic forms are available on the high school website. Inhalers and epi pens that are carried by the student must have forms completed by their physician.
Clinic form - http://www.bryancountyschools.org/o/rhhs/browse/17573