Banana Oat Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
Perfect for the breakfast time
How to make the infamous oatmeal
- Mix 1/3 cup of oats, 1/3 cup of greek yogurt, milk amount of your choice, and also cinnamon and pumpkin spice amounts of your choice into one medium sized bowl.
- Having all of the ingredients mixed together, place them into a glass mason jar.
- Grabbing a banana, cut it into small slices and place them in the jar, atop of the oatmeal.
- If you would like, you can sprinkle a bit of almonds for texture.
- Place in the fridge and leave it over night, and in the morning you have a delicious simple breakfast awaiting.
Why you should try it
- Oatmeal can actually reduce your chances of getting any heart disease
- It can help you control your weight
- Oatmeal can also reduce your risk of having type 2 diabetes
- It also contains a wide array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants