Sawyers's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Katie's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Le Andra's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Kelsey's Email: Kelsey@ilovethetotspot.com
Teacher's Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Welcome: To our new friend November and Kamden
welcome for the Scouts: Gavin, Gavin, and Graham!
October 1st- Dentist comes to visit
October 7th-11th- Ms. Mikayla will be on vacation
October 18st - Tuttles Field Trip
October 23rd- Handwashing Seminar from 10:30- 11:30 a.m.
October 31st- Costume/Dress Up Day!
November 19th and 21st: Picture Day
November 27th-29th - Closed for Thanksgiving
PTO and Vacations
Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Please email Mr. Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Classroom!
You are welcome to replace swim wear with warmer clothes for the fall and be sure to send a jacket daily or have a spare in your kiddos cubby. It's Indiana weather so I'm sure it will be 85 degrees one day and 65 the next.
This month will be full of fun for the Sawyer's class. We are going to continue working hard on our writing and letter recognition skills. We are going to be using lots of different things to paint with and using things like Styrofoam cups and egg cartons to make our letter friends. We've been having lots of fun with What's in the box, Show and Share and Taste Tuesday. We will also be using cars and ramps to test speed and making mud out of cocoa powder.
Remember to bring rain boots or shoes that can get muddy and to keep our backpacks stocked with extra weather appropriate clothes.
- Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Find some spooky good deals with Scholastic! The Scholastic flyers will go out October 8th and are due back on October 17th. Our online code is HQ686
National Taco Day - October 4th
The Book Nook
The Parent's Spotlight
- Thank you for all the random things you all have been donating to the center; milk jugs, toilet paper rolls, art supplies, balls, toys, and so on. You guys are AWESOME!!
- Thank you for always being willing to donate whenever we ask, we really do appreciate it!
Thank you for your patience with us as we adjusted to being in our new room.
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Would you like to donate?
We could use:
- Empty Egg Cartons
- Stress/Squishy Balls
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
If you could live one day over again, what would it be?
- Ms. Mikayla:Thankfully I don't think I've had a day so bad that I feel like I need to do it over
- Ms. Crystal: None, I love each day as it happens
- Ms. Rachel: The day I got married. It all felt so fast, and I was so nervous that I would love to enjoy it more!
- Ms. Kit: Probably one of the days I was in the Netherlands as a student ambassador and we went to the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam.
- Ms. Kay: Church camp days, any of them
- Ms. Katie: Dylans 1st birthday
- Ms. Maggie: if I could live one day over again it would probably be the day my dad and I went to canton to see my childhood idol Brett farve get inducted into the hall of fame.
- Ms. Kasche: I would relive the drake vs lil Wayne concert. That was the best day ever
- Ms. Kelsey: The last day with my grandpa
- Ms. Le Andra: The last day with my grandma
- Ms. Alisha: Any day that involved roller coasters or hiking. Even I day of hiking in our neighborhood woods with TTS or the fam!
- Mr. Mike: 06/24/2000 aka my wedding day