Volumen 16, Edicion 8 - Noviembre 18, 2022
Our very own Mira Oliver will be preforming in this years Nutcracker! Break a leg Mira!!
Click here for a link to community resources for families during Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Cereal Box Donation!
Important announcement! Fronteras no bus day is only Tuesdays now until further notice!!! YaaaHOOOO
STUDENTS MAY BE DROPPED OFF NO EARLIER THAN 7:45AM! STAFF WILL GREET STUDENTS AT THE DOORS AT 7:45AM!
Morning Drop-Off Safety Requirements!
- PLEASE RESPECT ALL DIRECTIONS GIVEN BY OUR MORNING TRAFFIC VOLUNTEER
- STUDENTS MUST STAY IN PARENT VEHICLE UNTIL STAFF ARE PRESENT AT FRONT DOOR
- VEHICLES MUST PULL ALL THE WAY FORWARD
- PARENTS MAY NOT GET OUT OF VEHICLE AT SIDEWALK – PARK IN THE PARKING LOT INSTEAD
- STUDENTS MUST BE READY TO EXIT VEHICLE AT SIDEWALK – DO NOT DELAY OTHER PARENTS
- SCHOOL DOORS CLOSE AT 8:00AM – STUDENTS MUST RING DOORBELL WHEN ARRIVING AFTER 8:00AM
- PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY, USE BLINKER WHEN NECESSARY, AND BE AWARE OF SURROUNDINGS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION!
Lunch time reminders:
- No Top Ramen or Cup of Noodles unless precooked and stored in a thermos. Top Ramen and Cup of Noodles takes too long to microwave causing safety issues and not allowing enough time for your child to eat their lunch
- No lunch items requiring more than a minute to microwave
- No microwave popcorn
- No glass containers, this has proven to be a safety hazard
- Students need to bring a labeled water bottle every day to school
It's time to order your 2022-2023 Fronteras Yearbook!
- Go to www.treering.com/validate
- Enter school passcode: 1014981488732281
Hello Fronteras Families! The most
of year is rapidly approaching and you know I'm talking about middle school wrestling season!!!
Practice starts Monday, Jan 9 (2:45-4:30pm, M-F).
Now is the perfect time to make sure your 6th-8th grade wrestler has a valid sports physical and gear that fits: shoes, headgear, mouthguard (mandatory for wrestlers with braces).
Want to help support Fronteras wrestling, on or off the mat? Email me at email@example.com and let's provide these hard working kiddos with another amazing season.
Special Santa Program!
Hello Fronteras Families,
Fronteras will once again be participating in the Special Santa program. With generous donations of Christmas gifts for children from new born to high school, we help provide a wonderful Christmas morning for those in need.
Santa tags are hung on the Christmas tree in our school lobby. Each tag has the gender and age of a child.
If you are interested in joining us to help make this Christmas special for lots of local children, please stop in and grab a tag or two.
Attach the tag to the UNWRAPPED gift and bring to Fronteras. When ready, all gifts will be delivered to Santa's warehouse where Miss Pierce and our 8th grade students will assist with the organization.
Thank you in advance to those who are able to support this program!
1st Grade Syllable Lesson!
Snowman Season is Here!
Minutos de Sra. Hutchins!
Hello Fronteras Families!
Our Special Santa tree is back! THANK YOU to the families who have already stopped in to grab a tag! Your generosity and kindness for others is so appreciated! All unwrapped gifts can be brought to Fronteras for delivery. Please attach the Santa tag to the gift.
TUESDAYS continue to be Fronteras’ only No Bus Day. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this time!
Thanksgiving break begins next Thursday, November 24th. No school for students on Friday, November 25th. We’ll see you at the front doors on Monday, November 28th!
Upcoming school events:
· December 2nd - 2/3 and 4/5 field trip to Alaska Junior Theater
· December 8th – Schoolwide Nutcracker field trip to Glenn Massay Theater
· December 13th - Fronteras Christmas Concert @ Wasilla Bible Church 6pm
· December 22nd – Winter break - last day for students
· December 23rd – Teacher work day
Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! Safe travels to all who may be heading out of town!
“The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.”
James E. Faust