St. Mark School News
March 10, 2015
Dear Saint Mark Families,
A big congratulation goes out to Mrs. O'Neil and the second grade students and our third grade student who received the Sacrament of Reconciliation for the first time. The children were so excited to receive this sacrament, and did wonderfully. It was very heartwarming to see their reverence. We have so much to learn from our little ones. They really have joy and love for Jesus in their hearts.
Our sixth grade students spent time at their retreat and really felt the joy of what it means to receive the last sacrament of initiation. As I spent time in their classroom they showed me their love of learning about Jesus as they read and reflected on bible stories.
I am proud of their studies, as they are doing an incredible job learning about the sacrament of Confirmation. I pray that the love of Jesus will always continue to grow in their hearts.
- Re-registration forms have been sent home
- Cubs Club - every Tuesday 10:00-10:45. There will be no Cubs Club on Tuesday, March 31st.
- Friday, March 13th – Report Cards
- Friday, March 13th – Stations of the Cross @ 12:15
- Tuesday, March 17th – Box Tops Dress Down Day
- Friday, March 20th – Terra Nova Testing Begins/ Grades 3-7
- Friday, March 20th – Stations of the Cross @ 12:15
- Saturday, March 21st – Father /Daughter Dance
- Monday, March 23rd – Friday, March 27th – Terra Nova Testing all week.
- Friday, March 27th – Race for Education labels due. Stations of the Cross @ 12:30
- Sunday, March 29th – Palm Sunday
- Tuesday, March 31st – 8th Grade Living Stations @ 12:30
- Tuesday, March 31st – Skyzone Fundraiser.
- Friday, April 3rd-8th Grade Presentation of the Living Stations @ 7PM
- Easter Break begins on Wednesday, April 1st – Tuesday, April 7th.