June 1 - 5
Kindergarten Registration 2020
Please encourage families to register rising K students here:https://mychesterfieldschools.com/family-and-community-engagement/preparing-for-school/student-registration/kindergarten-registration/.
Message from the Principal
We would like to congratulate Ms. Kristen Bray, third grade teacher at GHES - she was nominated for a Game Changer award by Dr. Daugherty. Way to go Ms. Bray!
For the last two weeks of school, students will work on the CCPS Instructional packets. The June student instructional packet includes activities to close out the school year.
- Our GHES teachers will keep their office hours (9:00 am - 12:00 pm) through June 12.
- June 1 - 12 - You can access the links on our GHES Learning Resources site. Paper packets for students who require them are located in the black filing cabinet outside the main doors of GHES.
Recovery of Learning - Summer Elementary Opportunities
Registration for summer learning opportunities has opened and will remain open until June 15. All students are welcome to participate in Recovery of Learning opportunities to review course content and enhance skills of content taught during the 2019-2020 school year. The elementary recovery of learning will begin June 29. Visit the Recovery of Learning site to register.
- Questions?? - contact Mrs. Vickie Hugate @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- All courses will be taught by GHES teachers.
We are finalizing our plans for the Year End celebrations for our students. More information will come in a separate communication on Monday, June 1.
We completed our final election on Thursday.
Welcome your new PTA Officers:
Katie Imel- President
Charlotte Lindbergh- VP Programs
Pamela Willard- VP Fundraising
Sarah Physioc- VP Membership
Elizabeth Koneru- Secretary
Brian Defazio- Treasurer
*We are starting to collect denim. There is a trash can outside the office doors at Grange Hall Elementary with a sign that says "Denim Drive". Drop it off anytime starting on Monday, June 1.
* Membership survey is ready to be completed. Click on the link below. We appreciate your feedback.
There is a modification to the CCPS Chromebook support sites and hours for the next two weeks. Between May 18 and May 28, all student Chromebook support will be provided at CTC@Hull on Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Other Chromebook service sites will not be operational during this period.