MES School Counseling News
During the month of December...
During the month of December, all grades from K-5th grade will be talking about worry. We will be talking about how worry makes us feel, different situations that make us feel worry and what we can do to overcome our worry.
Students will learn at least one new coping strategy and will know how to use this strategy.
School Counselor Contact Information
All Pro Dads
Attention Dads and Dad-figures! We will be having our December All Pro Dads meeting on Tuesday, December 15h at 7am in the cafeteria. Bring your student and enjoy some quality time together with a light breakfast.
Thanks to Our November All Pro Dads Sponsor - Caughman Realty
Mark Your Calendars - Growth Mindset Parent Workshop
February 4th @ 7pm
Speaker: Erin Fitzgerald
Coordinator for Academically & Artistically Gifted & Talented
Lexington School District 1
Vehicle/Career Day Rescheduled!
- Faculty/Staff De-Stress Day - Dec. 7th
- All Pro Dads - Dec. 15th
- School-Wide Food Drive - Dec. 14th - 18th
- Food Drive Sort - 4th Grade Character Club Members - Dec. 18th
- Small groups for all students
- Supply Drive for PattyPacks - Jan. 25th - 29th
- Packing PattyPacks - 5th Grade Character Club Members - Jan. 29th
- Parent Workshop on Mindset with Erin Fitzgerald February 4th at 7pm
- Keys to Friendship for all Character Club Members - March 4th
- Vehicle/Career Day - April 22nd